West Virginia MLO Exam Info
Specific West Virginia MLO Exam Content: There is no such thing as a "standard" mortgage loan originator Exam. All states have varied content from each other. This is why we spend so much time preparing the individual content for the West Virginia MLO exam keeping up with the changes as they occur in West Virginia.
MLO Practice Exams are organized into categories: When studying for your West Virginia MLO exam it is important to know your areas of weakness. We have taken the time to divide up the content into categories such as Federal Law, Loan Origination, General Loan knowledge and ethics. Each Category is graded separately to make it easier to identify and focus on your areas of weakness. Also included are master MLO Exams which incorporate all of the different categories into one test to help prepare you for your West Virginia MLO Exam.
West Virginia MLO Exam Questions Questions Are constantly Updated: We constantly update all of our West Virginia practice questions, including our national practice questions, our explanations and answers, and other content. These all unite to give you the most comprehensive and up to date information for your West Virginia MLO Exam.
Pre-Licensing education requirements
a. The ninety hour (six credit hour)
course prescribed for applicants for a salesperson's license shall consist of:
30 clock hours - Real Estate Principles and Practice
20 clock hours - Real Estate Law
20 clock hours - Real Estate Finance
20 clock hours - Real Estate Appraisal
b. The additional ninety hour (six credit hour) course prescribed for applicants for a broker's license shall also consist of the same hours in each subject area but shall consist of more in-depth coverage in each subject area.
c. The grading scale for all course providers offering mandatory pre-license real estate education shall be:
A = 95% - 100%
D = 71% - 74%
B = 86% - 94%
F = 00% - 70%
C = 75% - 85%
In order to sit for the real estate examination, the applicant must have earned a grade of A, B or C in each subject area.
d. After a student has successfully completed an approved pre-license education course, the approved provider shall supply the student with a certificate of course completion which certifies the student's name and address, the course completion date, the number of hours in each subject area, and the letter grade earned.
e. All approved providers shall maintain records indicating the students who have registered for each course, the completion date of the course and the final results of their attendance. These records must be maintained for a minimum period of five (5) years and are subject to inspection by the Commission or its authorized representative. On December 31 of each year, every approved provider shall compile a list of the students completing each class during the previous calendar year and submit the information to the Real Estate Commission prior to January 31 of the succeeding year. Provided, that Post-Secondary Education Institutions approved under Section 30.1 of this rule are exempt from this paragraph.
f. The Commission will accept pre-license
education courses approved by the Real Estate Regulatory Agency of any other licensing
jurisdiction in meeting
WHAT TO DO BEFOREDURING THE EXAMINATION
Please note the following guidelines:
* The monthly examination is held in the
* Bring notification letter, it is your admittance ticket.
* You MUST bring identification which contains your signature and a current recognizable photograph, e.g., driver's license, passport, student ID.
* The fee for every time you take the examination is $25.00. Checks may be made payable to the "West Virginia Real Estate Commission" or $25.00 cash. Examinees will not be allowed to sit for the examination unless payment is made.
* Bring three or four sharpened soft-lead (No. 2 or HB) pencils or mechanical pencils and a good eraser. Pencils and erasers will not be provided at the test site.
* You may bring a calculator. You may not use a recording calculator.
* You may not continue working on the test after the end of the established time.
* Scratch paper will be provided.
* Eating or drinking will not be permitted in the testing room.
* You may not leave the room except with the proctor's permission.
* Your examination may be canceled if:
1. You refer to notes or other materials;
2. You attempt to remove test materials or notes from the examination room;
3. You attempt to take the test for someone else; andor
4. You fail to follow all instructions.
At the conclusion of the test, you will be required to return the test booklet, answer sheet, and scratch paper to the proctor.
Parking is available in the
To avoid cancellation of your application, please be sure to appear for the examination on the date listed scheduled. Applications are only considered current for a six month period.
For more detailed information please go to http://www.wvrec.org/
Ready to pass your MLO Exam?
Learn the fastest, easiest, and most fun way by taking practice tests created by expert MLO Exam trainers with over two decades of experience. This is why over 11,000 users choose us to help them prepare for the MLO Exam:
- 100% online, study anywhere & on any device
- Save difficult questions
- Save your test scores
- State specific information
- Thorough explanations of each answer
- Pass or your money back!